X

Hi my name is Lyanne and I’m the managing director of Wilds. The coronavirus outbreak is having a huge impact on everyone at the moment and we are trying to provide as much support as we can during this time. Have a look at our coronavirus updates on the website and contact us if we can help with anything else.

 

Updates to the NLW & NMW from 1st April 2021

Please be advised that as of 1st April 2021 the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage will increase as shown below:

 

 

 

 

 

The minimum Apprentice rate will increase from £4.15 to £4.30 per hour for those aged under aged 19, or age 19 and over, who are in the first year of apprenticeship.

For aged 19 and over after the first year of apprenticeship the above rates apply.

Please note the National Living Wage has been extended to 23 and 24 year olds for the first time.

Please ensure you advise us at the applicable pay period if you are required to amend your employees wage as a result of these rate changes.

Pension Contributions

There are no changes for Auto-Enrolment Pension rates, these remain:

Employee contribution 5% and Employer contribution 3% (Total 8%) for eligible employees aged 22 and over.

Where your employee’s contributions are a fixed £ amount you will need to ensure the total covers the minimum %.

 

css.php