Wilds Ltd is a long established practice which prides itself on proactivity, client contact and team stability.
Looking for a dynamic self motivated person who can work as part of our tax team!
Ideally you will have recently worked in practice and have at least 3 years experience covering the following areas with a variety of clients and have the skills identified:
- Able to complete personal tax returns including rental accounts and capital gains tax – confident that only the more complex will need review
- Able to review company tax computation and complete and submit ct600. Capital allowances knowledge will be key to this. Again confident that only the more complex will need review
- Able to complete and advise on p11d
- Deal with tax department post
- Deal with ongoing client queries as you will be the first point of contact for this
- Ability to work to deadlines independently
- Needs to be personable as will work with accounts team, payroll and report to other tax department members
- Flexibility is key as tax is ever changing and we must be able to adapt to this and be in a position to advise clients on the changes
- Organisation – key as will need to keep on track
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Forward planning – budget reports etc
- Always looking for ways to improve client experience
You will need to be able to hit the ground running.
Hours of work are 8:45am – 5:00pm with a flexi time system in place.
- Flexible working between home and office
- Team events
- Opportunity to be part of a bonus scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Pool table and breakout room
- Dress down Fridays
- Study package available for those who want to progress further with their qualifications
Person required must be eligible to work in the UK
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,000 depending on experience