Wilds Ltd is a long established practice which prides itself on proactivity, client contact and team stability.
Looking for a dynamic self motivated person who can work as part of our accounts team!
We are looking to take on as an accountancy apprentice. You do not need any prior experience in accountancy as you will be trained on the job and enrolled at college to study AAT.
Over a period of time you will learn all of the basic accountancy skills from vat returns to annual accounts and tax computations.
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
GCSE grades A-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English are essential.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Computer literate, with keyboard skills and experience of spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel) combined with ability to acquire other skills as necessary (e.g. databases, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint)
- Highly accurate, numerate, well organised and able to work under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a self-motivated individual
- Proactive attitude – you should be prepared to make extra effort if required.
- Self-motivated to complete work within set deadlines
- Conscientious and methodical approach to work
- Smart, professional and business-like appearance
Subject to a successful apprenticeship you may be employed by the company on a permanent basis.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45 to 5pm
Starting salary £9,000 for the first 12 months