My name is Lyanne and I’m the managing director of Wilds. Welcome to our website we’re so glad you found us. There’s lots to take in on here but if you have any questions just fill in the contact form and we’ll get back to you.

Here at Wilds we’re all about helping you to achieve your ambitions. The Wilds team have already achieved some of theirs: completing a 6 marathon challenge, being able to do the school run and getting more involved in charity work. But enough about us we’d like to get to know you so if you would like to come in for a coffee and a chat to see if we could help you please get in touch.


Have you got a UTR and is it registered for CIS?

The HMRC registration process is straightforward; you’ll need your business/trading name, National Insurance number and UTR (Unique Taxpayer Reference) number. Your UTR number is 10 digits long and unique to every UK taxpayer. If you don’t have a UTR number you’ll need to register for self-assessment first, HMRC will then issue you with one. Your payment provider will then use this to verify your details with HMRC.