Hi my name is Lyanne and I’m the managing director of Wilds. The coronavirus outbreak is having a huge impact on everyone at the moment and we are trying to provide as much support as we can during this time. Have a look at our coronavirus updates on the website and contact us if we can help with anything else.


Contacting HMRC

If any of your employees need to contact HMRC the correct details for Income Tax, Pay As You Are Earn and Self Assessment are:

HM Revenue and Customs

The telephone number is 03000 200 3300.

They will need to have their National Insurance number to hand when contacting HMRC.

Employees can set up or sign into their personal tax account where they can check and update their records at www.gov.uk/personal-tax-account.