Social media, online shopping, catch up TV, on-demand movies even the weekly food shop.
We are becoming increasingly more reliant on the internet. Why? Accessibility, it’s there when you need it. It gives you more flexibility.
Have you been to the local branch of your Bank recently? Most of us now rely on using internet banking. Every time you access this data, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device.
Cloud accounting provides a platform for business owners to stay connected to their data and their accountants.
How the cloud can benefit your business
– You have a clear overview of your current financial position, in real time.
– Multi-user access makes it easy to collaborate online with your team and advisors.
– Worry-free maintenance means you can spend more time doing what you love.
– Everything is run online, so there’s nothing to install and everything is backed up automatically. Updates are free and instantly available.
– Upfront business costs are reduced – version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues. Instead, they are managed by the cloud service provider.
Our new service, Wilds Online aims to provide a cloud based solution whilst maintaining our aim of helping achieve your business ambitions.
If you’d like to register your interest in this service please fill in the contact form on our website, www.wildsca.com, or contact the office and ask for Liam.