X

Hi my name is Lyanne and I’m the managing director of Wilds. The coronavirus outbreak is having a huge impact on everyone at the moment and we are trying to provide as much support as we can during this time. Have a look at our coronavirus updates on the website and contact us if we can help with anything else.

 

Changes to National Minimum and Living Wage from 1 April

Please be advised that as of 1st April 2020 the National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage will increase as shown below:

  FROM TO
Aged 25 and over

(National Living Wage)

£8.12 per hour £8.72 per hour
Rate for workers aged 21 – 24

years old (NMW)

£7.70 per hour £8.20 per hour
Rate for workers ages 18 – 20

years old (NMW)

£6.15 per hour £6.45 per hour
Rate for workers aged 16 – 17

years old (NMW)

£4.35 per hour £4.55 per hour

The minimum Apprentice rate will increase from £3.90 to £4.15 per hour for those aged 19, or age 19 and over, who are in the first year of apprenticeship.
For aged 19 and over after the first year of apprenticeship the above rates apply.

Please ensure you advise us at the applicable pay period if you are required to amend your employees wage as a result of these changes.

Pension Contributions
There are no changes for Auto-Enrolment Pension rates, these remain
Employee contribution 5% and Employer contribution 3% (Total 8%_for eligible employees aged 22 and over.

Where your employee’s contributions are a fixed £ amount you will need to ensure the total covers the minimum %.

Black Handled Key on Key Hole

css.php