Changes to HMRC

HMRC will no longer provide pay and tax details to agents.

They recommend tax payers to obtain this information via their personal tax accounts if they do not have the relevant documentation (P60/P45).

If this information is not available here then HMRC will only provide this information directly to the tax payers via letter.